1 Jan 2007

About me

Interviewed by Google:


You've written a hit musical! How will you avoid having fame go to your head?
I won't.

Create a tagline for a new line of plastic bedsheets.
"Sleep as if its gonna be your last time - awkward and uncomfortable!"

You can whistle and steam can whistle, so why do you sing in the shower?
Its more fun. As an added bonus, it annoys the neighbor.

Why don't you ever wear a scarf? It doesn't need to be cold outside for your neck to feel naked.
I don't own one. Make me a gift and we'll see how it goes.

That can't really be a fish you're standing on, can it?
It sure feels slippery...

The love potion you made tastes terrible. How will you drink it?
In one big gulp.

For your birthday, your aunt gave you a maple syrup dispenser shaped like a rooster. Please write her a thank-you note.
"Thanks, auntie! I'll go snuff the rooster now, mosquito death and stuff."


If you were a cannibal, what would you wear to dinner?
Pretty casual, actually. Jeans and a t-shirt, probably not my favorite one, since the possibility of blood stains will be high.

All of the phone numbers have fallen out of your address book. Whose number do you look for first and why? 
I'll just crouch down and pick them up, seems the most rational thing to go.

If you were a wrestler, what would be your finishing move?
"The hypnotizer". 

What spells can you cast with magic markers? 
I find your lack of faith disturbing...

Your hand has been replaced by a rubber stamp. What does it say?
"I don't have time to play by your rules."

Come up with some possible band name for your group that features a washboard and a styrofoam tuba.
The Never-got-laids

You're going to the moon! What did you forget to pack?
Toothbrush probably, I always forget that.


Contact me at: