11 Feb 2009

Musical tendencies



Recently I found (thanks, Geri!) a pretty cool test - there are a bunch of question you have to answer. The unusual part is, however, that you must do so with music. Load all you music into your prefered player, turn shuffle on. Then hit "Next" and write the song for the answer of the first question, rince and repeat. Sounds retarder, I know, but its fun and there are a bunch of good ones too - Freud, you best beware. This was my result:

Question:
How am I feeling today?
Song: Alice Cooper – Time To Kill
Comment: Oh, yeah! :)

Question: Will I get far in life?
Song: AC/DC - Go Down
Comment: Apparently not...

Question: How do my friends see me?
Song: Edguy - Welcome To The Opera
Comment: Nice.

Question: How do you see them?
Song: Children Of Bodom - Silent Scream (Slayer Cover)
Comment: Huh?!

Question: Where will I get married?
Song: Alice In Chains - Rooster
Comment: So, I guess it's death before marriage or something.

Question: What's my best friend's theme song?
Song: Ulgy Kid Joe - Busy Bee
Comment: "Everybody's alright with me, everybody's got their choice..."

Question: What's the story of my life?
Song: Leningrad Cowboys - Kashmir (Led Zeppelin Cover)
Comment: "Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dreams... I am a traveller of both time and space to be where I have been..." Pretty cool indeed.

Question: What was high school like?
Song: Skid Row - Riot Act
Comment: "I didn't want your education, because it's nothing than pile of shit - you bore me to death, so shut up for God's sake!" One of my bests.

Question: How can I get ahead in life?
Song: Deep Purple - Never Before
Comment: ...

Question: What is the best thing about me?
Song: Dream Theater - Vacant
Comment: Oh, shit, I knew it... There's none...

Question: What was today like?
Song: Richard Cheese - Loser (Beck Cover)
Comment: Haha, indeed.

Question: What is in store for this weekend?
Song: Elvis Presley - Return To Sender
Comment: Apparently no romances for me this weekend.

Question: What song describes my parents?
Song: AC/DC - Black Ice
Comment: Huh?

Question: How is my life going?
Song: Sonata Arctica - The Words Forgotten, The Words Forbidden
Comment: ?!

Question: What song will they play at my funeral?
Song: Katatonia - Velvet Thorns
Comment: Well, well, what do you know - doom metal for my funeral. I would actually like something different from Katatonia, but that'll do too, what the fuck do I care, I'll be fucking dead...

Question: How does the world see me?
Song: Avantasia - Sign Of The Cross
Comment: lolwut?

Question: Will I have a happy life?
Song: Avantasia - The Seven Angels
Comment: So? Didn't get that one.

Question: What do my friends really think of me?
Song: Lez Zeppelin - What Is And What Should Never Be
Comment: At least, its a great song.

Question: Do people secretly lust after me?
Song: Alice Cooper - Ubangi Stomp
Comment: Never listened to that track before in my life.

Question: What should I do with my life?
Song: Leningrad Cowboys - California Girl
Comment: All you girls from California best beware - I am coming to invade you homes and steal your toilet paper.

Question: Will I ever have children?
Song: Dire Straits - Romeo And Juliet
Comment: No comment.

Question: What will you name them?
Song: System Of A Down - Needles
Comment: "My tapeworm tell me where to go!" What the fuck is "tapeworm" and by what right does it have the courage to tell me where to go?

Question: Who will you marry?
Song: Janis Joplin - The Last Time
Comment: I love you, Janis! Too bad you're dead...

Question: Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Song: Morphine - Sheila
Comment: Uh, a song about a woman - well, I guess that's good enough.

Question: How will you die?
Song: Whitesnake - Wings Of A Storm
Comment: Rock 'n' roll, baby!

0 comments: